Tony Hoare Fund
Part of Council Regulations 25 of 2002: Trust Regulations
Made by the General Purposes Committee of Council on 30 April 2009
1. The benefaction from Professor Sir Tony Hoare, which comprises £20,000, together with any further donations for this purpose, shall be known as the Tony Hoare Fund.
2. The University shall retail all of the Tony Hoare Fund as permanent endowment and shall apply the net income of the Tony Hoare Fund for the benefit of the Computing Laboratory4 .
3. The administration of the Tony Hoare Fund, and the application of its capital and income shall be the responsibility of the Tony Hoare Board of Management comprising:
(1) the Director of the Computing Laboratory;
(2) the Deputy Director of the Computing Laboratory;
(3) the Administrator of the Computing Laboratory.
4. Regulation 3 above may be amended by Council.
4 Not part of the regulations: name of department no longer Computing Laboratory, now Department of Computer Science.
Search the Legislation
Link to other Regulations
Or select the relevant Regulation from the dropdown list below