Tang Family Scholarship Fund for International Wildlife Conservation Practice
Part of Council Regulations 25 of 2002: Trust Regulations
Made by the General Purposes Committee of Council on 15 October 2009
Amended by the General Purposes Committee of Council on 1 August 2022 (Gazette, Vol. 152, p. 492, 7 July 2022)
1. The benefaction from Mr Lawrence Tang of £200,000, together with any further donations for this purpose, shall be known as the Tang Family Scholarship Fund (‘the Fund’).
2. The University shall apply the net income of the Fund, and (if the University so decides) the capital, in support of grants to graduate students from the Peoples’ Republic of China or Hong Kong attending the postgraduate diploma course in International Wildlife Conservation Practice at the Wildlife Conservation Research Unit in the University’s Department of Biology.
3. The administration of the Fund, and the application of its capital and income, shall be the responsibility of a Board of Management comprising:
(1) The Head of the Department of Biology;
(2) The Director of Graduates in the Department of Biology;
(3) The Director of the Wildlife Conservation Research Unit.
4. Regulations 2 and 3 above may be amended by Council.
Search the Legislation
Link to other Regulations
Or select the relevant Regulation from the dropdown list below