Reader in Human Physiology
Part of Council Regulations 24 of 2002: Regulations for Academic and Other Posts
1. There shall be a Reader in Human Physiology who shall be elected by a board consisting of:
(1) the Vice-Chancellor;
(2) the Waynflete Professor of Physiology;
(3) a person appointed by Council;
(4) a person appointed by the General Board;
(5), (6) two persons appointed by the Board of the Faculty of Physiological Sciences.
(7) a person appointed by the Board of the Faculty of Biological Sciences.
2. The reader shall engage in advanced study and research in some aspect of Physiological Sciences relevant to Man and shall
(a) lecture and give instruction in Human Physiology under the direction of the Board of the Faculty of Physiological Sciences;
(b) assist in the supervision of research in the Department of Physiology.
3. The reader shall not engage in private medical or surgical practice nor hold any appointment which in the opinion of the General Board is inconsistent with the duties of this readership.
Search the Legislation
Link to other Regulations
Or select the relevant Regulation from the dropdown list below