R.J.P. Williams Visiting Lecturers
Part of Council Regulations 25 of 2002: Trust Regulations
Made by Council, 10 March 2005
1. The sum contributed by Professor R.J.P. Williams, together with any further donations for this purpose, shall be known as the Williams Visiting Lecturers Fund (‘the Fund’).
2. The University shall retain all of the Fund as permanent endowment and shall apply the net income of the Fund for the support of visiting lecturers in Inorganic Chemistry to commemorate Professor Williams in such ways as may be determined by the University on the recommendation of the Department of Chemistry (‘the Objects’).
3. (1) The administration of the Fund and the application of its income shall be the responsibility of the Mathematical and Physical Sciences Board, which shall appoint a board of electors with delegated authority to discharge this responsibility on its behalf.
(2) The frequency and subject of the lectures, the appointment of and support for the visiting lecturers, shall be determined by the board of electors.
4. Regulation 3 above may be amended by Council.
Search the Legislation
Link to other Regulations
Or select the relevant Regulation from the dropdown list below