Queen Elizabeth House Fund
Part of Council Regulations 25 of 2002: Trust Regulations
Amended by the General Purposes Committee of Council with affect from 11 November 2016 (Gazette, Vol. 147, p. 94, 27 October 2016
1. The University accepts with gratitude a benefaction from the erstwhile Governors of Queen Elizabeth House, to form a fund for the purpose of furthering such of the purposes of the department of the University called Queen Elizabeth House, as specified from time to time by the Statutes of the University, as are charitable.
2. The General Purposes Committee of the Department of International Development shall be the management committee for the fund.
3. The management committee shall determine the use to which any net income of the fund is to be put, within the declared purposes of the fund.
4. The capital of the fund shall be available for expenditure, but any proposals by the management committee to spend some or all of the capital shall require the approval of Council.
5. Council shall have power to amend this decree from time to time provided that the main object of the fund, as defined in clause 1 above, shall always be kept in view.
Search the Legislation
Link to other Regulations
Or select the relevant Regulation from the dropdown list below