Professorship of Neuroimmunology
Part of Council Regulations 24 of 2002: Regulations for Academic and Other Posts
1. The Professor of Neuroimmunology shall lecture and give instruction in neuroimmunology.
2. The professor shall be elected by an electoral board consisting of:
(1) the Vice-Chancellor, or if the head of the college specified in paragraph (2) below is the Vice-Chancellor, a person appointed by Council;
(2) the head of the college to which the Chair may be allocated by Council from time to time; or if the head is unable to unwilling to act, a person appointed by the governing body of that college;
(3) a person appointed by the governing body of the college;
(4, 5) two persons appointed by Council;
(6–9) four persons appointed by the Medical Sciences Board;
(10) a person holding a clinical appointment appointed by the Oxford Radcliffe Hospitals NHS Trust.
3. The professor shall be subject to the General Provisions of the regulations concerning the duties of professors and to those Particular Provisions of the same regulations, which are applicable to the Chair.
Search the Legislation
Link to other Regulations
Or select the relevant Regulation from the dropdown list below