Professor of Medical Statistics
Part of Council Regulations 24 of 2002: Regulations for Academic and Other Posts
Made by the General Purposes Committee of Council, 22 November 2019, (Gazette, Vol.150, p.96, 7 November 2019)
1. The Professor of Medical Statistics shall undertake research, lecture and give instruction in Medical Statistics.
2. The professor shall be elected by an electoral board consisting of:
(1) the Vice-Chancellor, or, if the head of the college specified in (2) of this clause is Vice-Chancellor, a person appointed by Council;
(2) the head of the college to which the professorship shall be for the time being allocated by Council under any decree in that behalf, or, if the head is unable or unwilling to act, a person appointed by the governing body of the college;
(3) a person appointed by the governing body of the college specified in (2) of this clause;
(4)-(5) two persons appointed by Council;
(6) the Head of the Medical Sciences Division or his or her nominee;
(7)-(9) three persons appointed by the Medical Sciences Board.
3. The professor shall be subject to the General Provisions of the regulations concerning the duties of professors and to those Particular Provisions of the same regulations which are applicable to this chair.
Search the Legislation
Link to other Regulations
Or select the relevant Regulation from the dropdown list below