Professor of Evidence-Based Intervention and Policy Evaluation
Part of Council Regulations 24 of 2002: Regulations for Academic and Other Posts
Amended by the Planning and Resource Allocation Committee of Council on 26 June 2015 (Gazette, Vol. 145, p. 630, 11 June 2015)
1. The Professor of Evidence-Based Intervention and Policy Evaluation shall engage in advanced study and research and shall lecture and give instruction in the field of evidencebased social intervention and policy evaluation.
2. The professor shall be elected by an electoral board consisting of:
(1) the Vice-Chancellor, or, if the head of the college specified in (2) below is ViceChancellor, a person appointed by Council;
(2) the head of the college to which the professorship shall be for the time being allocated by Council under any regulation in that behalf, or if the head is unable or unwilling to act, a person appointed by the governing body of the college;
(3) a person appointed by the governing body of the college specified in (2) above;
(4), (5) two persons appointed by Council;
(6) a person appointed by the Social Sciences Board;
(7)–(9) three persons appointed by the Department of Social Policy and Intervention.
3. The professor shall be subject to the General Provisions of the regulations concerning the duties of professors and to those Particular Provisions of the same regulations which are applicable to the Chair.
Search the Legislation
Link to other Regulations
Or select the relevant Regulation from the dropdown list below