Professor of Epidemiology
Part of Council Regulations 24 of 2002: Regulations for Academic and Other Posts
Amended by the Planning and Resource Allocation Committee of Council with effect from 17 Mar 2017 (Gazette Vol. 147, p.302, 2 March 2017)
1. The Professor of Epidemiology shall lecture and give instruction and engage in research in Epidemiology.
2. The professor shall be elected by a board of electors consisting of:
(1) the Vice-Chancellor, or, if the Master of St Cross is Vice-Chancellor, a person appointed by Council;
(2) the Master of St Cross College, or if the Master is unable is unable or unwilling to act, a person appointed by the Governing Body of St Cross College;
(3) a person appointed by the Governing Body of St Cross College;
(4), (5) two persons appointed by Council;
(6)–(9) four persons appointed by the Medical Sciences Board;
(10) a person appointed by the body or bodies which may issue an honorary clinical contract or contracts to the professor.
3. The professor shall be subject to the General Provisions of the regulations concerning the duties of professors and to those Particular Provisions of the same regulations which are applicable to this chair.
Search the Legislation
Link to other Regulations
Or select the relevant Regulation from the dropdown list below