Professor of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Part of Council Regulations 24 of 2002: Regulations for Academic and Other Posts
1. The Professor of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry shall lecture and give instruction in Psychiatry.
2. The professor shall be elected by an electoral board consisting of:
(1) the Vice-Chancellor, or, if the head of the college specified in (2) of this clause is Vice-Chancellor, a person appointed by Council;
(2) the head of the college to which the professorship shall be for the time being allocated by Council under any decree in that behalf, or, if the head is unable or unwilling to act, a person appointed by the governing body of the college;
(3) a person appointed by the governing body of the college specified in (2) of this clause;
(4) a person appointed by Council;
(5), (6) two persons appointed by the General Board;
(7) the W.A. Handley Professor of Psychiatry;
(8)-(10) three persons appointed by the Board of the Faculty of Clinical Medicine;
(11) a person holding a clinical appointment appointed by the Oxfordshire Health Authority. At least three members of the board, of whom one shall be a professor, shall hold clinical appointments.
3. The professor shall be subject to the General Provisions of the decree concerning the duties of professors and to those Particular Provisions of the same decree which are applicable to this chair.
Search the Legislation
Link to other Regulations
Or select the relevant Regulation from the dropdown list below