Papiya Ghosh Prize
Part of Council Regulations 25 of 2002: Trust Regulations
Made by the General Purposes Committee of Council on 5 June 2008
1. The benefaction from Mr Saurev Sen, which comprises £4,200, together with any further donations for this purpose, shall be known as the Papiya Ghosh Prize (the ‘Fund’).
2. The University shall retain all of the Fund as a permanent endowment and shall apply the net income towards an annual prize for the best M.Phil in Development Studies.
3. The administration of the Fund, and the application of its income, shall be the responsibility of the Board of Management comprising:
(1) the Head of the Department of International Development;
(2) the Director of Graduate Studies in the Department of International Development;
(3) the Course Director for the M.Phil in Development Studies in the Department of International Development.
4. Regulations 1 and 3 above may be amended by Council.
Search the Legislation
Link to other Regulations
Or select the relevant Regulation from the dropdown list below