Nuclear Electric Prize in Mathematical Modelling and Numerical Analysis
Part of Council Regulations 25 of 2002: Trust Regulations
1. The income from the fund established with the gift of £2,000 to the University from the Central Electricity Generating Board shall be used to provide an annual prize which shall be known as the Nuclear Electric Prize in Mathematical Modelling and Numerical Analysis.
2. The prize, of a value to be determined from time to time by the Board of the Faculty of Mathematical Sciences, shall be awarded, if there is a candidate of sufficient merit, by the examiners for the Degree of Master of Science in Mathematical Modelling and Numerical Analysis to the candidate whose performance in that examination they judge to be the best.
3. The administration of the fund shall be under the direction of the Board of the Faculty of Mathematical Sciences which may delegate the responsibility to the Supervisory Committee for the Degree of Master of Science in Mathematical Modelling and Numerical Analysis.
4. Income not expended in any year shall be carried forward for expenditure in subsequent years.
5. Council shall have full power to alter this decree from time to time, provided always that the purpose of the fund, as defined in cl. 1 above, shall be kept in view.
Search the Legislation
Link to other Regulations
Or select the relevant Regulation from the dropdown list below