Library Conservation Endowment Fund
Part of Council Regulations 25 of 2002: Trust Regulations
1. The grant of $750,000 received from the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation, together with a sum equivalent to $1 million from funds available for conservation purposes to the Oxford University Library Services (OULS) under the Libraries Capital Campaign shall be known as the Library Conservation Endowment Fund (‘the Fund’).
2. The University shall retain all of the Fund as permanent endowment and shall apply the net income of the Fund towards the employment of conservation staff in the OULS.
3. The administration of the Fund and the application of its income shall be the responsibility of the Curators of the University Libraries, who shall establish a Board of Management comprising:
(1) Bodley’s Librarian or his or her nominee;
(2) the Keeper of Special Collections; and
(3) a Curator.
4. Regulations 1 and 3 above may be amended by Council.
Search the Legislation
Link to other Regulations
Or select the relevant Regulation from the dropdown list below