1. There shall be a Lecturer in Diplomatic who shall be elected by a board consisting of:
(1) the Vice-Chancellor;
(2) the Regius Professor of Modern History;
(3) the Chichele Professor of Medieval History;
(4) the Regius Professor of Ecclesiastical History;
(5)-(7) three persons appointed by the Board of the Faculty of Modern History.
2. The General Board may from time to time determine, on the recommendation of the Board of the Faculty of Modern History, that the lecturer shall be designated Reader in Diplomatic.
3. The lecturer (or reader) shall lecture and give instruction on such conditions and with such duties as the General Board shall from time to time determine.
LINK TO OTHER PARTS OF COUNCIL REGULATIONS 24 OF 2002
GO TO THE LIST OF PARTS
GO TO SEARCH
GO TO THE INDEX
Or select the relevant Regulation from the dropdown list below