Part of Council Regulations 25 of 2002: Trust Regulations
Made by Council, 15 June 2006; amended by Council, 19 October 2006
1. The benefaction from Mr John Frederick Fuggles deceased, together with any further donations for this purpose, shall be known as the Fuggles Fund (‘the Fund’).
2. The University shall retain all of the Fund and shall apply the net income of the Fund towards the purchase for the Bodleian Library of foreign books or English manuscripts published or written before 1800.
3. The administration of the Fund, and the application of its income, shall be the responsibility of the Curators of University Libraries, who shall establish a Board of Management comprising:
(1) Bodley’s Librarian or his or her nominee;
(2) the Keeper of Special Collections; and
(3) a Curator of the University Libraries.
4. Regulations 1 and 3 above may be amended by Council.
Search the Legislation
Link to other Regulations
Or select the relevant Regulation from the dropdown list below