Dr. Lee’s Professor of Experimental Philosophy
Part of Council Regulations 24 of 2002: Regulations for Academic and Other Posts
1. Dr. Lee’s Professor of Experimental Philosophy shall lecture and give instruction in Experimental Philosophy.
2. The professor shall be elected by an electoral board consisting of:
(1) the Vice-Chancellor, or, if the Warden of Wadham College is Vice-Chancellor, a person appointed by Council on the occurrence of a vacancy to act as an elector on that occasion;
(2) the Warden of Wadham College, or, if the Warden is unable or unwilling to act, a person appointed by the Governing Body of Wadham College on the occurrence of a vacancy to act as an elector on that occasion;
(3) a person appointed by the Governing Body of Wadham College;
(4), (5) two persons appointed by Council;
(6)–(9) four persons appointed by the Mathematical and Physical Sciences Board.
3. The professor shall be subject to the General Provisions of the decree concerning the duties of professors and to those Particular Provisions of the same decree which are applicable to this chair.
Search the Legislation
Link to other Regulations
Or select the relevant Regulation from the dropdown list below