Clifford Chance Centre for the Management of Professional Services
Part of Council Regulations 25 of 2002: Trust Regulations
Made by Council, 19 June 2003, amended on 20 September 2012 (Gazette, Vol. 143, p. 2)
1. The benefaction from Clifford Chance Limited Liability Partnership of £458,000, together with any further donations for this purpose, shall be used to fund the Clifford Chance Centre for the Management of Professional Service Firms (‘the Centre’) in the Saïd Business School for the academic years 2003-4, 2004-5, and 2005-6.
2. Both the capital and the net income shall be applied for the purpose stated in regulation 1 above.
3. The administration of the Centre, and the application of the capital and income, shall be the responsibility of the School Board of the Saïd Business School.
4. The Centre shall run periodic lecture series under the title of the Clifford Chance Visiting Fellows and Distinguished Speakers Programme.
5. The Centre shall offer two scholarships under the title of Clifford Chance Doctoral Scholarships.
6. Regulation 3 above may be amended by Council.
Search the Legislation
Link to other Regulations
Or select the relevant Regulation from the dropdown list below