1. The E.P. Abraham Professor of Cell Biology shall undertake research in Cell Biology and shall lecture and give instruction in that subject.
2. The professor shall be elected by an electoral board consisting of:
(1) the Vice-Chancellor, or if the head of the college specified in paragraph (2) below is the Vice- Chancellor, a person appointed by Council;
(2) the head of the college to which the professorship may be allocated by Council from time to time, or if the head is unable or unwilling to act, a person appointed by the governing body of that college;
(3) a person appointed by the governing body of the college;
(4), (5) two persons appointed by Council;
(6)–(9) four persons appointed by the Medical Sciences Board.
3. The professor shall be subject to the General Provisions of the decree concerning the duties of professors and to those Particular Provisions of the same decree which are applicable to this chair.
4. Such part of the income of the endowment as the Medical Sciences Board shall determine not to be required to meet the costs of the professorship shall be expended on support for the professor in such manner as the Divisional Board shall direct.